Sunday, December 19, 2010

Busy day

Christmas is knocking on the door! 
I had to buy some present for my LoVe, to complementer the other presents. I decided to buy him more little things, not just one bigger, so I packed together his needs, his favourites like:
- working gloves
- handcream for extra dry skin
- 3 in 1 coffee
- chocolate
- energy drink
- cigarette
He works with animals on a field and he always gets wounds and injuries, so he really needs working gloves. And because his handskin is so dry and rough, I bought him a cream. :) He would really appreciate them! And the coffee... Hmm... Coffee... Yeah, we have a coffee addiction, so coffee for present is basic. He wakes up in the really early morning, so he needs more energy than a cup of coffee, so I often buy him some energy drink too. He has his bad habit too: chocolate. :D And of course, cigarette. :) 

I planned to take them into a shoebox what I will wrap with black wrapping paper and I will tie around it with a red ribbon. I think it will look amazing!

I haven't tell you until now that I have a child. She is two months old, likes to mew and a little hairy. So, she is a little cat. I got it from LoVe for my B-Day and I named her Catty. I know, it's not a very creative name, but it fits on her. 

My sister had a soul problem, she is crying right now next to me about her job, her friendships... It's hard to hear that her life is in a valley and I can't help her. We never had a real sisterhood, so I don't have the right to give her advances and she wouldn't agree that. 
Anyway, she reached more than me: she was an A student all the time, she won so many maths competition, she had a great job and so many friends. I was never a good student. I never met any competition. I don't have a good job. And I don't have too many friends. But it's good for me, because now I see how hard her life is, and I know I can't do this. 
My life is simple, even if I don't like it too much, but I'm okay with it.
And now, I want to share with you a good music, one of my favourite.
30 Seconds To Mars - Hurricane (without Kanye West - rigidly!)

No comments:

Post a Comment